4 LDS Women's Meeting Invites

4 Invites for General Women's Meeting of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Sat. March 25, 2017 @ 6pm!
My most favorite time of year, is General Conference time. I love to listen to the Lord's chosen mouth pieces, they always make me feel loved and that's what matters TO ME. In a world where I'm never enough, I can know the Lord loves me and He reminds me who I really am. Don't believe me, watch and see!
Watch live on LDS.org!



If you don't know what to say to your sisters to invite them, this is what I sent my sisters, they aren't active right now, but everyone needs to know the Lord loves them, and what better way than through chosen mouth pieces of the Lord.

This is exactly what I sent my sisters, slight variation for each because I know some work or some have different things going on in their lives but each one knows women's conf is today!


I'm so excited, TODAY @ 6pm is Women's Conference!! 🙌It's the largest gathering of women & girls in the whole world 🌎 and what's amazing is how much love ❤️ we will feel by joining and how rejuvenating it is! You can watch at church or even at home 🏡 in your PJs. They will broadcast it live so you can watch on your 📺, phone 📱 or computer 💻. Go to: LDS.orgI'm going to be with my mom, sister-in-law and niece, but in the past I've also watched it alone. No matter how you choose to watch, you can always feel Christ's love for YOU through His chosen apostles and general authorities of His Church by making time to watch General Conference. 😘

Copy and paste it into a text or make up your own! Be brave, the Spirit will guide you, your thumbs were made to text and to tweet. ;) Be sure they know, because later on...they will know that you knew.

Here's 4 different invites to share with your sisters on this special day! Click. Download. Share!

Follow me on Twitter, if you're into that kind of thing! #TwitterStake #LDSConf #GeneralConference #LDSWomensConf I heart tweeting quotes it helps me remember them for later. @WinegarLinda