iTunes Podcast Holiday Hours

How long does it take before a podcast RSS feed is accepted into the iTunes store once you have submitted it?


Normally within 24 hours and up to 5 days. Who knew that Apple Inc gave their employees so much time off?! LOL Note to self, if I ever decide to work for someone apply to work for Apple so I can get sweet time off. :)

So, of course, I chose to publish and launch a brand new podcast on Nov. 17th, 2018 for Life Changing Services. I am so excited to get their message out and kept checking my email because previously published Podcasts sent me confirmation within 24hrs that they were submitted and accepted, this one was taking SOOOOOO long. So finally I went looking for an answer and found it. PHEW! I was about to delete it and resubmit but really I just need to be more patient.

Here is what they say about their holiday schedule, hope it will help you in your Podcast Publishing journey!

If you plan to release new shows on Apple Podcasts in November or December, be aware of the following periods of delayed submission activity:
November 16, 2018, to November 26, 2018
December 21, 2018, to January 2, 2019 [Source: Apple.com]





No comments