10 Unique Things to Sell on Etsy

Looking to start selling on Etsy? Here are some unique product ideas to get your brainstorm session going and start your own shop today or tomorrow if you're a night owl like me! If I can do it, you can do it!

Etsy is a seller's marketplace to sell handmade or custom made items (over 60 million products* for sale) and a search engine to find those items for buyers.

I am 1 of 2.1 million* sellers on Etsy as of Dec 2018 and surprisingly enough I STILL get orders everyday!

I am also 1 of 39.4 million buyers* on Etsy. (You heard it right, Etsy sellers end up being Etsy Buyers and vice-versa, we like to support each other in this selling community. 🙌

Since you're doing some market research, look for unique things people are selling. Take notes on how they are selling it and what they are promising customers so you can start to figure out what you might want to sell and how. Sometimes you find your passion project and sometimes your passion project finds you. There are so many things you could sell on Etsy, I recommend you apply this scripture with prayer in your market research.
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matthew 7:7
I know God loves us and wants to help us succeed in all of our righteous endeavors, share with Him your ideas, dreams and goals. He is listening!

God speed!
P.S. None of this is a paid ad, just want to help you out.

10 Unique Things to Sell on Etsy 


1. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

    • Store: Cookie Cubby
    • Est: 2019
    • Sales: 50
    • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: 13 
Of course you know I had to search 🍪 Chocolate Chip cookies because I am always obsessed with them so that was my first find! Who knew I could have cookies shipped? I mean, YES I know I can have cookies Delivered (I ❤️ my Utah Crumbl cookies) but cookies shipped to me, is a whole other delicious story. I mean think of the gifts you could send to peeps across the country! Just to cheer people up. These are not the only ones either!

2. Succulents

    • Store: Natural Succulents
    • Est: 2018
    • Sales: 14501 
    • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:1789 

3. Flamingo Clip Art

    • Store: GabzStudio
    • Est: 2015
    • Sales: 7355
    • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:755 

4. Flat Lay T-Shirt Mock-ups

5. American Girl Doll Clothes

6. Serenity Prayer Wide Ring

7. Prayer Pillow

    • Store: Blu Birdie LLC
    • Est: 2018
    • Sales: 1,130 
    • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:210 

8. Batman Lego Photo Frame


    • Store: What's That UK
    • Est: 2015
    • Sales: 2,353 
    • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:341 

9. Hammered Hair Fork


10. Printable Invitations for Women Church Groups


    • Store: Linda Winegar
    • Est: 2017
    • Sales: 1,050 
    • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️:105 
*Etsy Stats from Etsy's 2018 Annual Report found here

No comments