New Bear Required Adventures Checklist

This is a list of the minimum required to complete your cub's Bear with checkboxes and full details on each item, all in one place. Download the PDF below!




FULL details of what Bear cubs need to finish all in one place. Because I'm seriously always distracted, I don't want to get on Scoutbook.com or crack open the book or manual just to check the exact details to complete each requirement. Throw this up on the fridge or the bedroom door. We all know where I'd end up. ;) So BOOM! This just makes cub scouts easier for me and I need simplicity!

Note: I was a Cub Master when I designed this, the Bear Den appreciated it. If you can see what they need to complete their requirements, it makes life easier as a parent and leader to just check off as they complete things.

FYI: I went through the NEW advancement modifications list from the changes made in 2016 and created this, using that way huge document from the BSA found here. So you're welcome! ;)

Download Google Drive PDF below!


Click below for the Wolf Checklist?



P.S. Yes, I know the LDS Church will no longer be a "chartered org" for Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts as of end of 2019, but doesn't mean the BSA Leaders and parents won't need these! They are so useful, so share with your friends and leaders in BSA.