FHE Idea: 4. Scriptures for Spencer


FHE Idea: Scriptures for Spencer 📖


SONG 🎼:
Search Ponder and Pray” CSB 109

OPENING PRAYER🙏: (by invitation)

SCRIPTURE 📖:
2 Nephi 4:15
“And upon these I write the things of my soul, and many of the scriptures which are engraven upon the plates of brass. For my soul delighteth in the scriptures, and my heart pondereth them, and writeth them for the learning and the profit of my children.”

STORY 📚:
Read “Scriptures for Spencer” (Friend Magazine May 2015. To Swipe 👉 & Read from my Instagram)

TREAT 🍪:
Oreos & Milk

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS 🗣:
What things provide you comfort?
Do you have a special bedtime routine?
Do you have a favorite stuffy or blanket you sleep with?
How can, not following your routine affect you?

TESTIFY 💝:
Share an experience when the scriptures strengthened you.

CLOSING SONG 🎼: 
Scripture Power” CSMP 2006

CLOSING PRAYER 🙏: (by invitation)

No comments